Receive Rapid Funding for Your Deal With Commercial Real Estate Financing
When you’re immersed in the commercial real estate world, time is of the essence. Anytime you see a great deal on a piece of real estate, you need to be able to snatch it up quickly or someone else will. At Mahler Commercial Lending Group, we enjoy funding real estate deals through our commercial real estate financing program. Unlike some loans that can take days or even weeks to go through, you can receive real estate financing through us in minimal time.
Our Financing Products
We don’t have just one loan for real estate projects. Instead, we offer many different loan types. We’ll help you select the one that works best for you from the following options:
- Conventional: Our conventional loans are straightforward and popular. They can be used for a wide range of real estate needs.
- HUD and FHA: These loan types work well for healthcare facilities, multifamily rental housing and many other buildings. They are non-recourse loans that offer fixed low rates and full amortization.
- Bridge Loans: Ideal for short-term funding only, bridge loans span a temporary financial gap. They offer variable rates and interest-only amortization.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Choose this option if you need a highly tailored financial solution. We can fund transactions that range from $5,000,000 to more than $100,000,000.
- Construction Financing: Need a construction loan amount of $10,000,000 or more? Apply for our permanent construction financing program.
- 504 and SBA 7a Loans: With competitive terms, these loans are great for hotels and owner-occupied properties.
- CMBS Loans: Although these aren’t actually loans, they still fall within our commercial real estate financing offerings. They are commercial mortgage-backed securities that investors purchase as bonds. You’ll receive low interest rates and fixed terms through this program.
- International Financing: Are you working on real estate projects overseas? Our international financing program can provide you with the large loan amounts you need for your projects.
We’d love to tell you more about the various programs mentioned here. Call us today to get answers to all your questions.